- Session I: Tuesday, March 31, 12:00 noon through Friday, April 3, at 12:00 noon
- Session II: Tuesday, April 7, 12:00 noon through Friday, April 10, at 12:00 noon
A fee of $2,800 per center covers the cost of meals, lodging, and materials for up to six students and two advisors for three nights and four days (less than ½ per diem). The total number of staff and students ensures safety for transportation in government furnished vans. Additional students and/or advisors will be assessed at $275 per person. An invoice will be provided upon registration confirmation with payment due prior to participation. Payment can be made by check payable to Horizons Consulting or credit card.
PLEASE NOTE the following info:
- If centers need to arrive on Monday due to travel, accommodations are available for an added Monday night stay and Tuesday brunch for $40 per person. Please indicate this need when you register.
- Each center must bring a laptop computer for the Action Plans.
- Bedding packages are available for $30 per person (sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase). These must be reserved at registration.
Wondering what to bring? Take a look at our What To Bring List.
SGA Registration Form
If you have not had elections but want to go ahead and register to save a spot for your center, put TBD in boxes that are unknown. Centers are granted spots on a "first come first serve" basis. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation with additional information and details along with an invoice.