Fall 2022 SGA Conference Dates:
- Session 1: Tuesday, November 1st – Friday – November 4th -Program begins at 1 pm and first meal is dinner (Civilian Conservation Center Session)
- Session 2: Tuesday, November 8th – Friday – November 11th – Program begins at 1pm and first meal is dinner (Civilian Conservation Center Session)
- Session 3- Tuesday November 15th – Friday November 18th Program begins at 1 pm First meal is dinner (HYS Session)
Centers should plan to arrive to Camp Horizons at 3586 Horizons Way Harrisonburg VA 22802. Arrival is required by Noon on Tuesday. First meal is dinner. No early arrivals are available.
A fee of $3,300 per center covers the cost of meals, lodging, and materials for up to six students and two advisors for three nights and four days (less than ½ per diem). The total number of staff and students ensures safety for transportation in government furnished vans. Additional students and/or advisors will be assessed at $275 per person. An invoice will be provided upon registration confirmation with payment due prior to participation. Payment can be made by check payable to Horizons Consulting or credit card.
For advisors this fall, we are including an “Advisor Special Session” separate from the SGA Standard Programming meant to add valuable leadership tools to the program specific to the Advisor experience. This piece is an additional $100.00 per advisor.
PLEASE NOTE the following info:
- Centers should plan for arrival on Tuesday by Noon. The session will begin promptly at 1 pm. No lodging is available for early arrivals.
- Each Center must bring a laptop computer for the Action Plans
- Bedding packages are available at 45.00 per person and include a sleeping bag, pillow and pillow case. These must be reserved at registration.
Wondering what to bring? Take a look at our What To Bring List.
SGA Registration Form
If you have not had elections but want to go ahead and register to save a spot for your center, put TBD in boxes that are unknown. Centers are granted spots on a "first come first serve" basis. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation with additional information and details along with an invoice.